In this article we’ll show you how to create new plugin instances and then make them accessible (or enable them) on your app.
This functionality allows for you to work on plugin instances in the background and then publish them when you’re ready.
- Step 1: Go to “Add Plugins” in the left menu under “Plugins”
- Note: These are the plugins that are available under your plan
- Step 2: Find the plugin that you would like to use with either the search field or by locating it on the list.
- Step 3: Click “Add Instance” and give it a title.
- Step 4: Fill out the content for your plugin instance.
- Step 5: Go to “Active plugins” submenu under “Plugins” on the lefthand side
- Note that Plugin exists in the system, but doesn’t exist on the app just yet.
- Step 6A: Include the plugin instance in the side menu so that it is accessible through it.
- Step 6B: Include the plugin instance in a folder plugin instance or a grid layout launcher plugin instance.
Once you’re done, simply click “Publish” and through our smartSYNC technology, your content will go live on your users’ apps.